
One of the people I most look up to in life is my Granny. She is one of those people who is always there with the best advice full of wisdom. She is patient, loving, and a great listener. I have called her many times with my trivial problems and with hard struggles. She is a great example of how we should live, always serving. I feel so lucky to be part of this family! Granny once told me that when the sky looks like this, it means that Heavenly Father is looking down on us. I always think about that whenever I see these beautiful rays of light. It is nice to have visual reminders that we have a loving Heavenly Father!




4 comments:
Did you take that picture? That's awesome! Wise grandma's are the best!
What a great post. I used to think that the ray was hitting on something magical or special. As a child I wanted to drive into the horizon and find the center point of the ray. I like your Granny's interpretation better.
That's an awesome picture! I love that post! Aren't grandmas the best?
Hey girl! Just checking in with you to see how you're feeling. You're getting so close to the end! I can't wait to see your new little one. I wish I was there to help you out. I'd be there in a heartbeat if I could. :) I have looked at this picture several times over the past week or so. I love it.
Post a Comment