Tuesday, July 15, 2008

First Day of School


Yesterday was Kenzi's first day of 1st grade! She was very excited about going to school all day. Her favorite part of the day was having hot lunch. She is really excited about her new teacher and earning coyote bucks that she can spend on Fun Fridays in the classroom. Today she said that going to school all day makes the days go by really fast.


Eli's preschool started today. He isn't intimidated by new things at all. He went to a different preschool this year and when I dropped him off he just "jumped in with both feet" so to speak. His favorite part of school today was painting an ice cream cone and playing outside with the water table. He had so much fun that I had a hard time getting him to leave!

5 comments:

allie said...

I love First day of School pictures! Kenzi looks so much older! My kids still aren't even out for summer break yet, so it seems funny that you're already starting the new year! :)

Jueneta said...

I can't wait for the first day of school . . . we have to wait until the end of August.

Ashlie said...

Isn't it nice to know they love and miss us so much. Tayler took off the first day before I could even tell him where I set his backpack. Probably better than hanging on my leg crying though. :)

Rachel said...

Hello again. I thought I might send you my link so you can spy on my blog too. It was fun to really meet you in person yesterday at swim lessons. I hope your kids are having as much fun as mine. Check us out at:
http://kahlercrew.blogspot.com
Rachel

Anonymous said...

I can't get over how big the kids are getting. In my mind they are still so small! I want to send you something for the new baby- what do you need? Drop me an email. :)