It is official, the c-section is scheduled for August 19,2008. The 19
th will be his birthday unless I go into labor before then. I highly doubt that I will! So much for having 8-18-08 be his birthday because the bladder/bowel specialist operating day is only on Tuesdays. The bladder/bowel specialist will be doing the surgery and my
OBGYN will be assisting. They are planning on putting in some mesh-like material to hopefully prevent some of the
adhesion's from reforming. It's right around the corner!
6 comments:
Yeah, your almost there! You poor thing with all your complications. I'm glad the doctor was willing to say she wanted to have a specialist doing things rather than just do it herself. Some are arrogant like that and then you don't get as good of a job. Did the amnio hurt? I've always wondered what that would feel like. Good luck with everything. Let me know if I can do anything to help.
Boo to adhesions! I have so many they stick out in bunches beneath my lower abs. Barf.
I'm so glad they're going to do the mesh for you. Only three more days! I'll be thinking of you. :)
You're almost done! I hope that everything goes well for you. Let me know if I can do anything to help!
Good luck! I can't believe it is only 2 days away!
Good Luck tomorrow Marci! I am so excited for you to have another baby and for me to have another nephew:)! I love you!
I'll be thinking of you all day tomorrow!! Spencer better post some pictures!
Post a Comment