Monday, September 22, 2008

Gavin 1 month



Gavin is a ton of fun! He is growing well. I took him to the doctor on Thursday because his umbilical cord hasn't fallen off yet. He weighs 8lbs. 8oz.! Eli's umbilical cord didn't want to come off either so the pediatrician ended up putting silver nitrate on it. Gavin's is still so attached that they didn't want to put that much silver nitrate on it. So we are stuck with it for a few more weeks.

We love having a baby in the house! I have to apologize to my little brother and sister for smothering them with kisses until they cried, jostling them around while I was holding them on my lap, and only being able to talk to them with our noses almost touching so they would go cross eyed. Isn't great to have a big sister!

10 comments:

It all started with a Kiss... said...

Marci, Long time no talk or see. Congrats on you beautiful baby boy!!! I can't believe how much your little family has changed since we saw you last. I was sorry to read about Spencers Dad:(.
Hope to see you all soon.

Amanda in Utah.

Anonymous said...

Gavin looks so much like Spencer in the picture of the two of them together! Cute Pictures!

allie said...

Aw, cute pictures! My favorite is the one with Gavin & the blue bear. They're the same size!

Ashlie said...

The bear picture is very cute. He's still a cute tiny little guy. I can't believe his cord hasn't fallen off yet! You weren't kidding when you said your kids like to hang on to those.

Heather said...

So cute!

Anonymous said...

Oh my, he has dreamy eyes! (I mean Gavin because it would be weird if I meant Spencer)

laura said...

He is so adorable. He has a beautiful dark complection!

Jueneta said...

What a cutie. I love his big eyes.

Ashlie said...

Hey Marci. My e-mail has been a little funny so I wanted to make sure you got my e-mail. If you didn't, let me know. ;)

Gayleen said...

Glad to have found you - clicked over from mutual friends! Congrats on this cute little boy!! I think the last time I saw you Eli was a baby.