Sunday, September 14, 2008

How Precious



The other day Eli asked if he could hold Gavin. I helped Eli get all set up and placed Gavin into Eli's arms. After sitting there for a few seconds Eli asked if we could say a prayer. I said sure! This was Eli's prayer: Heavenly Father, thank you for this day. Thank you for this beautiful baby. In the name of Jesus Christ Amen. This definately pulled at my heartstrings! I'm so lucky to have such great kids!

7 comments:

Heather said...

Aww, so cute!

The Jensen Family said...

That is so sweet! Don't you wish we could be more like them sometimes. Definitely lessons we can learn . . .

Elisha said...

Love it. You do have great kids.

allie said...

Oh my goodness! That is so adorable! Eli looks very happy and proud in that picture! How is Kenzi doing? I'm sure she loves being the little mommy.

Anonymous said...

Wow, that is so sweet! What a great kid!

Darin and Kerri Elam said...

So cute! Congrats on the baby. We seem to have very similar tastes in baby names. Madison was going to be either Madison or Makenzie. Levi was going to be Gavin, until we changed it just a few days before he was born. And I've always loved Eli, but Eli Elam doesn't really work!

Heather Mae the DIY Gal said...

Eli is such a sweetheart! I am so glad that a nice boy like that is in my class!