
YEAH!!! Today Gavin's umbilical cord finally fell off! He is only 5 weeks and 3 days old. The larger part that was still attached started disintigrating leaving brown gunk on all of his clothes. It will be great to give him a "real" bath!
On the other hand I'm still trying to find my belly button. Before I had babies I had a very deep innie. With each pregnancy the back of my belly button has become more visable. As my tummy grows my belly button dissapears. It never pops out it just becomes completely flat like I never had a belly button. Ever so slowly it is reappearing!

This picture is just in case you were wondering if Gavin was getting enough attention!




2 comments:
Wow! That cord sure took a long time to come off!
I saw the new pictures on Ashlie's blog. Adorable!!!
Adorable pictures!
And in response to your comment, I get the almond milk at HEB here. My sister lives somewhat in your area and she said Wild Oats or health food stores (Whole Foods, etc.) or some grocery stores have health food sections.
Good luck!
Post a Comment