I have to tell you this. Cameron and I took turns going in and voteing while the other one sat in the car with the kids. They all kept saying how they wanted to come in and watch us. I told them that it wasn't fun. All I did was stand by a computer for a few minutes. That didn't sound to interesting to them anymore. Well, two days later Breelynn said to me, "I wanted to come and watch you play in the water." I couldn't figure out what she was talking about. She sid, "You know, when you went in with the computer." I realized that she thought I was saying I was going to "boat". I had to laugh, it was so cute.
My kids all took out stickers from us too, as soon as we got in the car.
Spencer and I have been married for 13 years. Wow, can that really be? We have made great friends in 4 different states. We have four great kids & we love to travel!
1 comment:
Cute pic of Eli.
I have to tell you this. Cameron and I took turns going in and voteing while the other one sat in the car with the kids. They all kept saying how they wanted to come in and watch us. I told them that it wasn't fun. All I did was stand by a computer for a few minutes. That didn't sound to interesting to them anymore. Well, two days later Breelynn said to me, "I wanted to come and watch you play in the water." I couldn't figure out what she was talking about. She sid, "You know, when you went in with the computer." I realized that she thought I was saying I was going to "boat". I had to laugh, it was so cute.
My kids all took out stickers from us too, as soon as we got in the car.
Post a Comment