Sunday, March 1, 2009

Brothers


Gavin loves to sit and play with toys so the other day I thought that I would have him sit by the garage toy that he got for Christmas. He loved it! I swear that there is something innate with little boys where when they first get hold of a car or truck they know exactly how to play with it.

Eli came in a few minutes later and was so excited that he could play cars with his little brother. He said,"Gavin can play with the red truck and I will play with the green truck." Then he proceeded to show him all of the neat things that the trucks can do in the garage.

I took this picture after I had to get out more trucks!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

That is too sweet! It is amazing how they know exactly what to do with a car.
Again, I can't get over how gorgeous your kids are. :)

Camille said...

Too cute. I love when they can start to play with each other.