Monday, March 9, 2009

Utah Snow


We are having a great time in Utah visiting family. This afternoon we went to McDonalds with Great Grandma and Grandpa Hall.

When we got back to the house there was just enough snow for making a snowman.

We love to VISIT the snow!

6 comments:

Camille said...

How fun!!! My kids are so jealous. I'm glad you're having a good trip.

allie said...

How fun! It seems so weird that you guys are having snow when we're so warm here! :)

Alesa Larsen said...

How long are you in Utah? Come and visit and meet Ian. Call me if you can come by. 801-451-0052

It all started with a Kiss... said...

Glad to hear that you decided to drop by our part of the world, (with all the snow). And glad to hear that you had a good trip!
I loved the family pictures. Seriously that's exactly why Cameron get's so tired of me taking pictures all the time, cuz I'm constantly saying one more, so and so wasn't looking.
By the way, where did you get Gavin's little toy for his cars? Keagan has a lot of those fun little cars too, but nothing really good to play with them on.

Jueneta said...

Wow what a surprise to see you at the temple yesterday.

Heather Mae the DIY Gal said...

WOW! I have almost forgotten how cool the snowmans can be made in Utah when you have lots of snow available.