
So here we are at 8 months! I know that I've said it before but, I just cannot believe how fast the last 8 months have gone by. We love this little guy! He has to be the best baby out there. He is always so happy and is so much fun to make smile. In fact, making him smile is so much fun that it now takes me 3 1/2 hours to do my grocery shopping because with those big blue eyes and great smile he just draws in all of the other shoppers. No kidding, we usually get stopped on almost every single isle at the grocery store. You would think that yeah, the grandmas are the ones that stop but, he gets people of all kinds! Other kids, other moms, and even some men (most of them are grandpas). Gavin is just starting to make all kinds of noises with his mouth. When we sing with the hymnal at church he likes to hold it and "sing" along. He is rolling all over the place and he has started to get up on his knees and do the rocking thing. I just point my finger at him and tell him to get off of those knees! In a loving voice of course. I'm sure that by next month my free time will all be gone chasing him around the house.

Just for fun here is a close up! Can you tell I love that hat???




5 comments:
He is so cute and looks great in that hat!
Love the hat. He is such a cutie! I can imagine why you are getting stopped all the time. ;)
How STINKIN" CUTE!!! I can't believe how fast he is growing. I love the hat too, especially on him!!!
I seriously LOVE the hat!! It really pops out the photo of Gavin, so cute! Soon grocery shopping will take all day!
what a cutie!
Post a Comment