Sunday, May 24, 2009

Gavin 9 Months

Here we are...nine months on the inside, nine months on the outside.

I am about a week late posting that Gavin is now 9 months old. Last Sunday Gavin started crawling.....


The very next day he was getting into trouble and I was kissing my freedom good-bye.

7 comments:

Jueneta said...

I love his big eyes.

Heather said...

Wow, I can't believe he's crawling!

Heather Mae the DIY Gal said...

only 9 mor months until nursery, and 4 and half years until kindergarten..

hmm..maybe I am not cheering you up too much at this point?

Do enjoy these days though, I constantly miss my baby days with my kids!

laura said...

He is the sweetest baby ever! He even gave me a hug when I held him today :)

The Fergie's said...

Marci! He is so big! I can't believe how big Kenzie is, I always show autumn her pictures so she won't forget about her houston friends

Camille said...

He is so cute, I love the pictures.

Ashlie said...

Gavin hasn't changed much in the last month . . . ;)