What??? That can't be right! It hasn't really been 11 months since this precious addition joined our family has it? I can't believe it. He finally has 2 teeth and no longer wants anything to do with baby food. I can't say that I blame him but I have a hard time finding things that I "trust" him to eat. I just bought a pampered chef food chopper and that has really come in handy because I can chop everything into tiny pieces. It makes both of us happy. Gavin is still a really happy kid. Lately he has become quite the big helper. His favorite things to help with are unloading the clean clothes out of the laundry basket, unplugging anything that is plugged in on his level, unloading the silverware from the dishwasher whether it is clean or dirty, and pulling out the fake moss in my decorative tree at least once a day.
This first picture is one of the several attempts of taking Gavin's picture inside.

As you can see I finally decided to use the outside grass trick again.
2 comments:
I think the first pic is hilarious of him crawling away! I can't believe he's almost a year old! Wow!
How did the first day of kinder go for Eli?
WOW!!! You guys have been SO busy this summer!!! I really enjoyed seeing all the fun stuff that you've been up to. I can't believe that Gavin is 11 months!!! It seems like just last months was when we all got together again and he was brand new then!!!
Keep having a GREAT summer. Let us know when you come back you UT again and will seen if we can all get together again.
Post a Comment