
I decided to sign up to be an Independent Pampered Chef Consultant! I'm really excited and I'm hoping that it goes well. I have my first show tonight! So.....if you are interested in hosting a show or even doing a catalog show, especially for my friends in far away places, then let me know! I would be happy and greatful to do it! If you host a show in my first 30 days, before
Nov. 20th, you will get the choice of a Silicone Cranberry Trivet/Hot Pad or the Sweet Cinnamon Sprinkle & Chipotle Rub combination set. If you want to order something just shoot me an email, marciolsen8@msn.com. You can shop online at http://www.pamperedchef.com. As of right now you can't find me as a consultant and I don't know why but I'll ask my director! I would really appreciate your support! No pressure though!




2 comments:
I'm so excited for you! You'll do great!
Good luck! If you ever come to Utah I would love to buy an apple slicer.
Post a Comment