


I cannot believe how fast time has flown! Gavin has been the best baby but, now he is a big boy! Gavin likes to think that he can do whatever his big brother and sister do. He is saying a lot of words. He will parrott whatever you say to him. He likes to play outside, rough house with his brother, and suck on his blanket while falling asleep. He is a pretty good eater. He likes hot dogs and anything sweet. He wants to be a big helper even when it really isn't helping! We really love having Gavin as part of our family. He brings so much joy to our home. Happy Birthday big boy!




4 comments:
He is too cute! And your other kids look great for their first day of school. It's definitely a fun and exciting time.
I can't believe he's already two! What a cutie! So much personality.
So cute! I love your first day of school photos too!
Is his birthday really the same as mine?! To think I turned 30 and dreaded it, and he turned 2, excited to blow out his candles and play with the trucks! Your kids are getting so tall, I would think Makenzi was a 4th grader if I didn't know better :)
Post a Comment