Thursday, September 9, 2010

Look What I Got!!!

I'm so excited! I bought this new toy used on ebay and I'm so excited to learn how to use it! I have been watching classes online and practicing a little bit. I hope that I learn enough to take some great photos of this little guy coming soon!

Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays next year to me!

3 comments:

Alesa Larsen said...

Happy Day for you. If you have any questions let me know. I'll see if I can help you out. Be warned though. Learning how to use it will make you want more lenses. That's were it can get pricey. Good Luck!!

It all started with a Kiss... said...

YAY for you!!! I love getting a new camera!!! I like how you took a pic of it while it's up on a PEDISTAL!;) LOL Can't wait to see the great pics you take.:)

Camille said...

I'm so excited for you. Also, thanks for the link to camera school. :) I'm excited to start on it.