One month already!! He is SO cute! And looks like he has dark hair?! Aw! I want to come see him. Hope you are getting some rest and loving every minute!
I finally find time to email you and what happens? Hotmail is down for updates! Aghhh! Your son is darling! Please do post more pics and about him; I'd love to hear what his personality is like. :)
Spencer and I have been married for 13 years. Wow, can that really be? We have made great friends in 4 different states. We have four great kids & we love to travel!
14 comments:
What a cutie. You guys have such cute kiddos!
Ah so cute! Where's all the rest of the pics! ;)
Oh my goodness. I didn't realize you had had him. He is so cute and so tiny. Love it.
He's so cute!
I've been waiting to see a pic of your little peanut. He is so cute! Congratulations we have been thinking about you. Love his name too.
One month already!! He is SO cute! And looks like he has dark hair?! Aw! I want to come see him. Hope you are getting some rest and loving every minute!
He's so cute! Hope you are all doing well!
I have been dying to see him!! He is so gorgeous, just like all the rest of your kiddos. :)
Congratulations Marcie! He is precious. Hope things are going well for you and your sweet family
Oh Marci, he is soooooo stinkin' cute. I love that little red outfit!! How is he doing?
AWWWW SO cute!!! You've got to post more pics...when you get some free time! LOL
darling! reminds me a bit of Eli. Everyone else is right, more pics!
Oh...He is so cute! Good work! :)
I finally find time to email you and what happens? Hotmail is down for updates! Aghhh! Your son is darling! Please do post more pics and about him; I'd love to hear what his personality is like. :)
Post a Comment