every person was playing, even my spouse.
The toys were strewn though the whole house galore
you could hardly find a bare spot to walk on the floor!
Yes, from the front door you can see all of the way through my house into the back yard. Not great in our humble small home!
I think that all of the toys might stay out here in the living area since there is little space for them in the bedrooms. What was Santa thinking???

For Christmas my parents and not so much little brother came down to be with us. We had a great time having them with us to enjoy the holiday. We all participated in the nativity. Don't laugh! Makenzi and I traded robes for the occasion.
Christmas morning
My Granny made us a gingerbread house and sent in down in pieces for us to put together. When I was a kid, she made one for each of her kids families to decorate. I have a lot of great memories with all of the cousins sitting around the big table and decorating the gingerbread houses even when we were teenagers!
While we were living at Granny and Pappy's house, I helped her make the gingerbread houses one year. So I glued the house together one day.
Then we decorated it the next.
Gavin did not want to wait to eat it so our house had a mouse hole this year!
Garet was so excited about his first Christmas!




2 comments:
Your house is cute, even with the mess. It looks like you had a great Christmas. Happy New Year.
Marci, what a fun time! I love your home and all the beautiful decorations. Looks like you all had a great Christmas.
Post a Comment