Saturday, January 15, 2011

Dry Baby

Poor Garet,his baby soft skin isn't baby soft. He is such a good baby that he doesn't complain but he sure does have dry patches! I tried putting baby oil on him, baby lotion twice a day, and finally I have found that Cetaphil works the best. I just have to keep him lathered!


7 comments:

It all started with a Kiss... said...

POOR kid!!! I know what you mean!!! My kids would get like that SO bad that they would even get it on their scalp! I use Dove lotion and Dove shampoo and conditioner. It works GREAT!!! Good Luck!!!:)

Mike Balderree said...

I'll keep that idea in mind if Logan's skin ever gets dry. Good idea.
He is SO cute!!

Mike Balderree said...

(again, it's me- Elisabeth haha :)

Andrea said...

He is so cute. Even with the dry skin. Good luck.

Suzann said...

So cute! We have the same problem at our house. Try the Fry's brand generic Cetaphil cream that comes in the blue and white tub. It's less expensive, and it works better than any other lotion or cream that I've tried. We've also just found Cerave lotion. It works really well too. Super expensive though.

Andrea said...

Spokane!

Heather Mae the DIY Gal said...

Welcome to my world. I own about 15 different varities of lotions. Sweet almond oil and cocoa butter work for me. All my kids suffer from dry patches all the time since they were babies. I have to make sure Leah stays on top of lathering her feet three times a day!