Amazingly enough, I did that too when I was a Merrie Miss. We made up our invitations to look like old 50s record albums (the small ones). My friend even wore a poodle skirt! I still have the pictures, and the invite in my scrapbook. Tell Makenzi to keep her stuff; she'll be glad in the future that she did :)
Spencer and I have been married for 13 years. Wow, can that really be? We have made great friends in 4 different states. We have four great kids & we love to travel!
2 comments:
Leah loved it too. LOL on Spencer's slicked back hair! Ryan was a Greaser too.
Amazingly enough, I did that too when I was a Merrie Miss. We made up our invitations to look like old 50s record albums (the small ones). My friend even wore a poodle skirt! I still have the pictures, and the invite in my scrapbook. Tell Makenzi to keep her stuff; she'll be glad in the future that she did :)
Post a Comment