Friday, February 18, 2011

Not Exactly How You Want To Spend The Night.....

Spencer called me on Tuesday after he had left for work and told me that he had cut his head when he was standing up under the airplane wing. He was on his way to the closest ER. He told me that it was a pretty good cut but he was able to stop the bleeding pretty quickly. Eight hours later they called his name and stapled his head back together.

6 comments:

Ashlie said...

8 hours later, oh stinkum, and ouch!

Elisabeth said...

Oh no! So sorry for you and Spencer. Hope he feels better.

Unknown said...

EIGHT HOURS LATER??!! Oh my gosh! How horrible! I had my head stapled when I was a kid. Hope he heals well and everything is good. Hope he got paid for those eight hours!

It all started with a Kiss... said...

WOW! And 8 HOURS!!! What the heck...what could have been worse in the ER that they had to make him wait 8 HOURS to put his head back together!!! Glad he's ok and hope he fill better SOON!

Crimson&Howitzer said...

I can't believe it took 8 hours to find 15 minutes of time to staple his head back together. I hope he's feeling better now! Bryan did the same thing to his head a couple months before we were married. He wore a bandanna under his hat until the staples were removed just to protect against any infection.

Heather said...

Ouch! 8 hours! What the heck!?