Mother's Day was great this year! Spencer let me sleep in and then made crapes for breakfast. The kids made gifts at school. Makenzi made a card and Eli made a flower vase.
On May 23rd, Eli graduated from Kindergarten along with his buddies Masen, and Bryce. They had a great year in Mrs. Montes class. The are all in the same class for 1st grade and they are very excited about that!
Eli getting his diploma........
The 3 stooges
We are so proud of how hard Eli worked in school this year. He was at the top of his class! On May 26th, Garet cut his first tooth! This is the first of the last first milestones for us. His first tooth is the front bottom left.
It was also our 11 year anniversary!
We haven't changed a bit! Ha ha!

My parents were able to come down to watch Eli graduate from Kindergarten and help out with some projects around the house. We really appreciate all that they do for our family. My mom stayed a few extra days so we were able to go on a date to celebrate our anniversary!












1 comment:
Happy Anniversary (a little late!) I remember being at your wedding, it was so beautiful! I was making mental notes to myself of how I wanted my wedding (I was 16, afterall! haha!) I remember your bouquet - It was the prettiest one ever! Oh, and I also remember Kyle passing out during the ceremony... right? That was pretty memorable too.
By the way, your kids are ADORABLE! It has been way too long since we have seen eachother! Hope you are doing great!
Post a Comment