Monday, October 31, 2011

Halloween 2011



We have had a lot of fun getting ready for Halloween this year.  It all started when I looked at my budget and decided that we needed to be creative.  We had a lion and a scarecrow costume and I thought that if I could work with Eli's old knight costume, we would have a little theme going and I might have to only buy one costume!  I posed the idea to Makenzi first and she was game so I told her to act really excited about him being the tin man and he went for it! (Thankfully)  So this year we were the cast from The Wizard Of Oz! 

3 comments:

Brooke said...

you all look great!

Elisabeth said...

Marci, your costumes are adorable! What a great idea to have everyone match.

Camille said...

So cute, you did such a great job with all of the costumes.