I have faund memories growing up of going on long drives while we listened to General Conference. One of my favorite memories is when we drove up to Park City to watch the skiers come down the slopes while we ate tuna fish sandwiches from the cooler in the trunk.
I want my kids to have these types of good family memories so I wanted to continue the tradition. This time we headed to Pine Valley Utah. We were able to find an old church that is still in use today that has a ceiling built like an up side down boat.
It was closed that day but, we had a fun time playing in the large field along the side of the neat old church.
Next, we headed to a nice place to have a picnic. It had a cute little stream for the kids to play around in after we had our lunch.
I really enjoy listening to the talks of the leaders of the church and I find that I get to hear more of their words when kids are buckled!




No comments:
Post a Comment