Saturday, April 12, 2008

It's A BOY!!!


Yep! There's a baby in there!


We are expecting our 3rd baby in August. We had an ultrasound yesterday and found out that we are getting a "fireman", which is what Eli wanted. Kenzi is just happy that it's a baby! Spencer and I are glad to hear that he looks healthy! Since we already have one of each we would have been happy with either gender. However, since we found out that it's a boy I have been having random images flash thought my mind of some crazy things that boys do, like having sword fights over the toilet! Let's hope that they aren't visions of things to come!!

6 comments:

Suzann said...

Awesome new Blog! Congratulations! That is such exciting news! Now Tyler will have someone to play with too!

The Jensen Family said...

Hey! congrats on it being a boy! That's awesome!

allie said...

Yeah! Congrats! We're so happy for you guys! :)

Jueneta said...

Congrats! We were excited to discover your blog and especially excited to see you are pregnant.

Anonymous said...

You look so cute with your little baby bump!

Anonymous said...

The kids are so gorgeous! I'm so glad you are doing a blog! I think about you all the time. I'm so excited for your new little one. :)