Today was full of sports! It started out with T-ball pictures for Eli at 7:30am. After that he had his first T-ball game! He did a great job. He is so excited to finally be able to participate on the community sports teams. Then
Kenzi had her basketball pictures at 2pm. Her very first basketball game was at 3:30 and was followed by another at 4:30. She did a very good job, especially considering the fact that she hadn't been to any team practices because we were out of town. She just jumped right in and played her best! She kinda watched the other players and did what they did. I took her by myself because Spencer had to put in extra time at work. I'm sure that it was funny watching me try to explain some things to her considering I have no clue about the game of basketball! I mostly just tried to be encouraging and
complimentitive!

What a hit!

Eli running home!

That's my girl, tallest one on the team!

She is really in there!
3 comments:
Your kids are getting so big. It looks like she is the tallest on the team so that she count for something as well.
Are you digital scrapbooking still?
Good luck on your baby. Your countdown is so cool.
Your kids are sooo adorable.
At that age encouragement is pretty much all they need anyway! You're such a good mom.
Post a Comment