Sunday, October 19, 2008

Gavin 2 Months


Wow, it seems like two months have gone by fast. We are having fun with a baby in the house.
Things I love about Gavin:
His big smiles.
His sweet baby noises.
The way he snuggles on my shoulder.
How his legs stick straight out when he is eating.
When he thinks that he is so neat because he can kick his legs and punch his fists.
The way he smiles at things right over my shoulder.
The way his forehead wrinkles when he opens his eyes really big.
The Spock-like hair on the back of his tiny ears.
When he sleeps for 4-5-6 hours straight during the night.

6 comments:

allie said...

Aw, I just LOVE baby squeaks too! I love that picture, he's so cute!

Heather said...

So cute! He is getting so big!

laura said...

Oh my gosh! He is already 2 months! He has already changed so much. I love that he is filling out. Cutest cheeks ever!!

Heather Mae the DIY Gal said...

He growing up so fast. I never see him except on pics on your blog!

Janei said...

aww what a cutie, it's a good thing I've currently got a baby myself, or I'd me wanting one! Those sweet baby things are so priceless, isn't it great to be a Mom?!

Julianne said...

He's adorable! Love the name too. :)

For the milk, we like all three flavors - original, vanilla, and of course chocolate is really good. Just make sure that you don't get the "unsweetened kind" - those are much more bland. The regular (sweetened) flavors are SOOO good! We eat them for everyday meals because they are such a hit. Of course, try the unsweetened if you're cutting sugar. Good luck!