The manger would be a parking garage, The Christmas tree ornaments woud consist only of swords, and ninjas would watch the sheep while the shepards are visiting the baby Jesus.
8 comments:
Anonymous
said...
That is hilarious! And so, so true. He is all boy!
So this is what I have to look forward to?. That is so funny and cute. My Girl's love playing out the whole manger scene. And especially holding the baby Jesus. We haven't experienced the "BOY" take on the nativity scene yet. What fun!!!
Spencer and I have been married for 13 years. Wow, can that really be? We have made great friends in 4 different states. We have four great kids & we love to travel!
8 comments:
That is hilarious! And so, so true. He is all boy!
Eli, my boys would love it if you would come decorate our house as well. I think you have similar taste. So funny.
That was me. he-he.
So this is what I have to look forward to?. That is so funny and cute. My Girl's love playing out the whole manger scene. And especially holding the baby Jesus. We haven't experienced the "BOY" take on the nativity scene yet.
What fun!!!
That is so funny! He must love Christmas time!
So cute!
That cracks me up!!
I love Eli's imaginative mind! It shows all the time at preschool!
Post a Comment