Monday, January 19, 2009

Gavin 5 Months


Wow. I actually think that the past month went by a little bit slower than the first few months. Maybe it is because I'm getting more sleep so the days don't run together as much. Gavin is grabbing everything. The other morning I had him on my lap while eating a bowl of cereal, then all of the sudden my cereal was in my lap too. He didn't think that it was very funny.

4 comments:

allie said...

He's such a cutie! Sorry you got your breakfast all over your lap!

Alesa Larsen said...

What a cutie, I can't beleive how time flies.

Heather Mae the DIY Gal said...

I think that is very funny! Ha ha. Don't miss those days too much.

He is seriously one of the cuter boys I have seen in a long time. Just something about that adorable face...

Jueneta said...

He has such big eyes . . . so cute.