
Yesterday Makenzi came running out of her bedroom (about an hour after we had put the kids in bed, but that's a different story)with a big smile on her face and blood on her jammie top and on both hands and said that Eli had just punched her in the mouth and made her tooth fall out. Then when I picked her up from school today, her other front tooth was just hanging on. She spent a good part of the evening wiggling it. No matter what it was going to come out tonight because it would be a huge distraction at school. Just after Spencer got home Kenzi came running into the kitchen with tooth in hand. She kept the tooth from yesterday so both of the teeth will be going under the pillow tonight!




7 comments:
Wow, what a story. Did he really punch her? or was that just her excuse of being out of bed. The only reason I ask is because it sounds like something my kids would come up with!!! Cambrie let's her teeth sit in her mouth until they literally fall out. She HATES to pull them!!! One even got knocked while she was eating a bowl of cereal and she swollowed it. I thought she was chocking on the cereal, but she just wanted her tooth back.
Way to go Kenz, make bank on those teeth!!!
So cute! She's growin' up!
Tell her congratulations!! That's pretty exciting news :)
That is the cutest thing! Two front teeth gone!!
She actually looks cute without her front teeth. You can't say that for every kid. Oops, did I just say that?
Aww man... you can tell MacKenzie that Leah lost her other tooth a few days ago, and now has a gummy upper mouth just like her. I can barely read her lips because I have to relearn how to read a "different" mouth.
Ah well, good times, and Leah got 3 dollars for her tooth because she screamed like the dickens and hyperventilated to the point of passing out when I was trying to pull out her loose tooth that took 20 minutes!!
I think the tooth fairy should have given me the money!!
Hey Marci,
Wasn't it your B-day on Saturday!?
Happy (29th) B-day!!!
Post a Comment