Sunday, May 3, 2009

Fair

This year was the first year that we went to the local fair. Wait, I take that back, when we lived in Tucson before we took Makenzi on what must have been closing day because there were no rides and only 3 exhibits left. Since we have moved back, many friends have raved about how much fun they have at the fair. I thought that it might be a good idea to give it another try. I purchased ride tickets early to save some cash and we went on a $2 addmission day.

The kids had a great time with some friends riding the rides. It was a lot of fun to watch Eli's face as he thought that the bumper cars were the best thing invented. He loved being able to drive all by himself.

My favorite part was watching the kids go down this giant slide. It was so funny to watch their faces with their smiles/ looks of terror.

The fair wouldn't be complete without this picture right?!

4 comments:

allie said...

How fun! Bumper Cars are a riot with little boys! :)

Heather said...

So fun.

Heather Mae the DIY Gal said...

Those slides in that picture...look like SO MUCH FUN!! It makes me want to be a kid again!

And the bumper cars...what great memories!!

laura said...

I am so jealous! That looks so fun!! I want to go on the zipper!