We always promised Cambrie that as soon as we got a house she could have a dog. I don't think we had even been here for two months before we had new puppy and Keagan was only 4 months old. I think I must have been CRAZY at the time. And now we have two of them!!! I can totally understand what you're going through!!!
What?! Aw....You got yourself a cute Dachchund! What a real cutie. You all are going to love it (when the potty training part is over)
Email me for potty training tricks and clean up the pee spots. (the smells remains unless it is properly clean, and a carpet cleaner is just going to spread the smell, I learned that the hard way years ago!
Spencer and I have been married for 13 years. Wow, can that really be? We have made great friends in 4 different states. We have four great kids & we love to travel!
12 comments:
Cute!!! My kids are soooooo soooo jealous. Seriously, I have one in tears right now. We can't wait to see her.
She's SO cute! Dallin will be so jealous! Hope she sleeps better tonight! :)
Is that a wiener dog?
Oh my heck. Did you go temporarily INSANE??!!! If I knew you were looking for a dog, I would have sent you mine!
Cute!
We always promised Cambrie that as soon as we got a house she could have a dog. I don't think we had even been here for two months before we had new puppy and Keagan was only 4 months old. I think I must have been CRAZY at the time. And now we have two of them!!! I can totally understand what you're going through!!!
She is from the humaine society so they say that she is daschund and maybe something else. She is possibly chiweenie!
Your life will NEVER be the same!
How cute! What kind of dog is that?
Your are crazy! hehe But at least she is cute. :)
What?! Aw....You got yourself a cute Dachchund! What a real cutie. You all are going to love it (when the potty training part is over)
Email me for potty training tricks and clean up the pee spots. (the smells remains unless it is properly clean, and a carpet cleaner is just going to spread the smell, I learned that the hard way years ago!
Post a Comment