Sunday, September 6, 2009

Lot's Going On


Gavin turned one!!! We went up to Utah at the last minute to celebrate. Our flight got in at 2 in the afternoon and by 5 people were at my parent's house for a party!

It didn't take Gavin too long to figure out that he liked that frosting!

Before Picture

Gavin got his first haircut. My mom is a beautician so she gets to do the honors.

After the big boy haircut!

While we were in Utah we visited the This Is The Place Monument & Pioneer park.

All of the workers dress up like pioneers and they have different shops and houses set up like the olden pioneer days. It was neat to learn about the blacksmith, printing, and banking practices.


A lot of my time has been spent on this dog! I had heard people say that getting a dog is more work than having a baby and now I can say that I completely agree. We decided to name her Dotti. She is almost 12 weeks old. I have to keep reminding myself that when she has accidents. Thanks to a my friend Heather P. We now have Dotti on a strict potty schedule, also known as crate training. All this past week I have been taking her out to potty every single hour. Well, except for during the night. Although I do get up once during the night to take her out. She actually has been a pretty good dog considering she is a puppy. She doesn't really bark or whine. I'll keep you posted on how things are going because I'm sure that you totally interested!

If you made it this far there is a bonus. Check out my other friend Heather's blog to see some cute pictures of my boys! http://delightfulphoto.blogspot.com/

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

He is the most beautiful baby, Marci. Really. And that cake is so dang cute!
Good luck with your puppy...ours is almost nine months old and still won't go outside despite my efforts taking him out every hour. But he's kind of dumb, so that might have something to do with it...

allie said...

I LOVE that first picture of Gavin with his birthday cakes! So cute! Looks like you guys had a great time in Utah!

It all started with a Kiss... said...

WOW!!! I can't believe that he's 1 already!!! How fun!!! Those are AMAZING pics by the way!!! She does really GREAT work!!! (Did Kenzie get her pics taken too?)

Heather said...

So fun. I love his birthday cake, so cute!

Jueneta said...

What a cute picture with all the cakes. I just love his eyes.