Thursday, June 3, 2010

IT'S A BOY!

We had our ultrasound on May 20th. Just a few days before we left for Hawaii so needless to say I was way too busy getting everything ready to go out of town to do a blog post!
We are excited to get another little baby boy! Now I can say my three sons and my little lady. Everything looked great according to the ultrasound. It took forever though because the tech does an ultrasound and checks everything out and then because of our past history with a Eli having a cleft lip, the doctor comes in and double checks everything all over again. So we are confident that this baby looks healthy.
As far as Makenzi being disappointed that the baby is another boy, she really isn't. I think that she just loves babies! She is a really big help with Gavin. And really I think that it is great for Gavin to have a little brother since there is a good gap between him and Eli.
This pregnancy is going really fast. I knew that it would since the time that I found out that we were pregnant!

6 comments:

Alesa Larsen said...

Congrats!! I don't know if I knew you were pregnant. That is so exciting. I am glad you are doing good and the baby is healthy.

Ashlie said...

Yay for boys!

Camille said...

We're so excited for you guys.

Suzann said...

That's awesome! Congrats! You're just like us.

Anonymous said...

I'm so excited for you! How fun! I just love baby boys. :)

Heather Mae the DIY Gal said...

Congrats! Now you have three men and a little lady just like me (well, in a few months then)

Same as Ashlie- yay for boys!