I can now say that I have been at Walmart, with a cart full of $300+ worth of groceries, trying to nurse a screaming baby in the purse isle with a charlie horse in my left foot. Thank you.
Oh my gosh!! I can honestly say I would have left the cart and gone home. And then sent Brock to the store with my list!!! You've got a lot more patience than me!!
Spencer and I have been married for 13 years. Wow, can that really be? We have made great friends in 4 different states. We have four great kids & we love to travel!
5 comments:
Oh my gosh!! I can honestly say I would have left the cart and gone home. And then sent Brock to the store with my list!!! You've got a lot more patience than me!!
Awesome. There should be a bulletin board for moms to post these experiences!
That's too funny. Great mommy moment!
I just checkout with a screaming baby. Ha!
Wow! You are amazing. I cannot say I have ever done that. hehehe!
Post a Comment