I am way behind on posting Garet's growing progress. Now I am kicking myself. I didn't take his monthly picture with his Mickey Mouse. Grrr. Anyway, I can't believe that Garet is 9 months! It always amazes me how quickly time flies by. It took nine months to grow him and this is how much he has grown on the outside!
He is beginning to figure out how to get up on his hands and knees so I'm sure that he will actually start crawling any day now! He has started doing the stomach lunge thing. He is super cute! His latest trick is to be on his stomach and then move back to a sitting posititon. Secretly, I'm grateful that he isn't too mobile yet!
Saint Anthony's Feast
7 years ago






2 comments:
He is such a cutie. You guys know how to make them. ;)
I loved watching my nephews do the 'army' crawl. :)
Post a Comment