Tuesday, May 6, 2008

Kenzi's 1st report

Kenzi completed her very first report! She had her first experience with the grueling amount of effort (okay 30 minutes, it is only Kindergarten) that the research takes and then even more effort of planning the layout for the report. Being the parent I had to practice restraint and let her do her report. She put on all of the stickers and most of the pictures by herself. We did have a discussion on aesthetics and there were tears and talk of how tired her fingers were from writing the 5 sentences required, but the finished project gave her the great feeling of accomplishment!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

E* is doing her first report this week on water, and there have been many tears! They don't know what they have ahead of them...

Jueneta said...

Good job Kenzi. Are you still having fun with your cricut? It comes in handy with reports. Thanks for letting me borrow it to do Jacob's report.

Marci said...

I only use my cricut occasionally. I haven't been doing much scrapbooking lately. I have only dabbled with the digital scrapbooking.