Friday, December 26, 2008

Winter in AZ

Usually winter in Arizona looks like this. Photo taken Saturday. (ASHPHOTOGRAPHY)

Sometimes it looks like this.

It almost never looks like this. Taken February 2007.

Today,the day after Christmas......it looked like this!!!!!!!

Look close, it is there. Yep, it is SNOW!!!

5 comments:

Ashlie said...

Can you believe it. Our entire backyard is a big ice sheet this morning. Wonder if we'll get any fruit off the fruit trees now . . .

P.S. I'm finished up and I'm going to bring by that CD sometime today. :)

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the card, Marci. You look beautiful as always. And I can't even stand how cute Gavin is! I wish we lived closer so we could hang out like we used to...so fun! Happy New Year!

laura said...

I am so sad I missed the snow!! Your family picture turned out really cute. I remembered you wanted to wear my sweater, you totally could have! But your white shirt looks cute. I love that you leave a key for Santa!

Ashlie said...

I LOVE the new blog look. Very cool.

Elisha said...

love the family photos. You all are so beautiful.