Sunday, January 18, 2009

40 Day Feast

The Young Women in our ward were challenged to read the Book of Mormon in 40 days. Spencer and I started our feast on January 1st. If you would like to have a feast of your own, here is the timeline!

Pray before you read each day & ask for guidance and inspiration for your life.
Read expecting to find the help you need.

Day 1 1 Nephi 1-7
Day 2 1 Nephi 8-13
Day 3 1 Nephi 14-17
Day 4 1 Nephi 18-22
Day 5 2 Nephi 1-5
Day 6 2 Nephi 6-11
Day 7 2 Nephi 12-21
Day 8 2 Nephi 22-27
Day 9 2 Nephi 28-Jacob 2
Day 10 Jacob 3-5
Day 11 Jacob 6-Words of Mormon 1
Day 12 Mosiah 1-6
Day 13 Mosiah 7-13
Day 14 Mosiah 14-20
Day 15 Mosiah 21-27
Day 16 Mosiah 28-Alma 2
Day 17 Alma 3-7
Day 18 Alma 8-12
Day 19 Alma 13-17
Day 20 Alma 18-22
You’re half way there!
Day 21 Alma 23-29
Day 22 Alma 30-34
Day 23 Alma 35-39
Day 24 Alma 40-44
Day 25 Alma 45-50
Day 26 Alma 51-55
Day 27 Alma 56-60
Day 28 Alma 61-Helaman 3
Day 29 Helaman 4-8
Day 30 Helaman 9-13
Day 31 Helaman 14-3 Nephi 3
Day 32 3 Nephi 4-10
Day 33 3 Nephi 11-16
Day 34 3 Nephi 17-22
Day 35 3 Nephi 23-4 Nephi 7
Day 36 Mormon 1-7
Day 37 Mormon 8-Ether 3
Day 38 Ether 4-10
Day 39 Ether 11-Moroni 6
Day 40 Moroni 6-10
Think about your experience, what did you feel? Write your thoughts in your journal.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for this. I have been feeling low lately, and maybe this is what I need.

I also love your broccoli. Nice.

Ashlie said...

Just what I needed Marci. I'm going to do it. Thanks!

It all started with a Kiss... said...

Cameron and I also started a scripture study challenge this year. It's not quite that fast paced though, but I have already seen the benefits from doing it. We read a chapter a night, (which sometimes is even hard for me to squeeze in.) We should be done by June, and then we are going to start on D.&C. Good Luck with yours.

Camille said...

Thanks Marci. This is perfect.