It's Eli's birthday! I can't believe how fast my boy is growing up! He got to choose what he wanted for breakfast this morning and he chose waffels with ice cream. Then he got to take a snack to share with his first grade class. He came home from school wearing a birthday crown. He wanted to get pizza and eat it at Agua Caliente Park, so that is what we tried to do! We ended up eating the pizza in the car on the way to the park. When we got there we knew that it was going to be a short trip because a monsoon was looming. Sure enough, we had about 10 minutes at the park and then came the down pour. I think that he still had a good time! When we got home, he got a present and we had hostess cupcakes for dessert.
I sure am proud of this boy! He is growing so quickly! His favorite things to do right now are play his "army man" computer game, watch TV, and play outside. He doesn't like chicken or most of the other things that I make for dinner. He is responsible and loving. He always wants to give you a hug before you head out the door! I love him so much!
Saint Anthony's Feast
7 years ago




3 comments:
Happy Birthday Eli!
Sounds like a perfect birthday for a 7 yr old boy! Can't wait to see the pictures from his party. You busy lady you. :)
Marci, you are too funny! Yes, you sound like you know what you're talking about! HAA!!
And I can't believe Eli is seven! How is that even possible?! He is such a sweet little guy. :)
Post a Comment